I made another card from the kits I purchased 2 months ago. Mostly what is left I need to use my Glimmer Hot Foil system, but I digress.
This card is amazing but it is loaded with oodles of itty bitty pieces! Then I noticed after I completed the card and was taking these pictures that the main image is a bit off kilter! I really need to stand up when I'm attaching pieces that need to be straight!
I used one of my Picket Fence Studios brushes to add some Cool Pool ink to the white layer for a subtle soft look behind the Joy.
Funny how I don't often follow the directions. I was wondering what the teal craft foam was for but I didn't read the directions. I have a tendency to just look at something and go from the picture. I was supposed to cut the JOY from the foam and adhere to the back of the letters before adhering to the brushed silver piece. Well, I still have it as I just used Foam Squares. Oh well... save it for another day!